Qfactor provides customer information showing if projects are invoiced, paid or with a balance due. First, find all projects with status “Project – Invoiced”. Next, filter by Customer Balance Due to find any with a balance due. If a balance due is zero, then the Customer has paid.
Watch the VIDEO DEMO of Invoiced, Paid, Balance Due
(Or follow the screenshots and step-by-step instructions below.)
- From the top menu, select Status.
- Select Project-Invoiced column in the chart.
- Select the up/down arrow in the Customer Balance Due column to Filter by Customer Balance Due. Click twice to see the list descending.
Now you have a list of all customers who have been invoiced, AND have a balance due, showing you the highest balances due first. If the balance due is zero, then they have paid.
FIND A PROJECT
- To find a specific project, stay on this view and use the Search box in the upper right corner.
- Begin typing the project and watch if it shows up in the view. If it doesn’t show, then the status is not “Project-Invoiced”.
- You can then delete the search box contents and search for another project.
- You can easily see which customers are paid or have a balance due.
(Side hint: Remember you can also use SEARCH ALL to find a single project. You can then check for the status equal to “Project-Invoiced” and if there is a Balance Due.)